In episode 63, Steve and Alex are at Commonwealth Indian in Pike & Rose and joined by special guest @pike.and.rozay to discuss:
– Commonwealth Indian, Pike & Rose’s newest full-service restaurant
– Openings/Closings (Downtown Silver Spring, Olney, Rockville, Derwood, Layhill, and more!)
– Yelp: Love it or hate it?
– MoCo Sports Hall of Fame: Alex met Dominique Dawes!
– Juliet Lee, competitive eater from Germantown, passes away
– Golden Bull demolished
– Real Housewives of Potomac sighting
– Electric scooter placed in trashcan
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app